Disclaimer: read this post with caution and a pinch of humor
So I sat down with a slice of red velvet cake (yummy) one day and asked myself the “am I really an entrepreneur question?” I mean like what exactly shows if you are one? What habits clearly scream “entreprenur”? Well I came up with a few signs that may or may not scream girlboss.
1. Eyebags and Constant Yawning is a norm.
When you just starting a business, you can’t afford to sleep for 8 hours. There is always something to do and sleep becomes a luxury you so need that is priced higher than those Jimmy Choos.
2. Eating out becomes more expensive than a two day trip to Paris.
3. You pull a muscle from just sprinting after the bus from all that sitting.
4. The thought of getting a printer or a chair makes you excited.
5. You have your bank’s number on speed dial.
Hope you enjoyed!