I supposed to sound relatively smart (like normal smart) or sound like an MIT grad working for Google? I reckon I can just be me. Technology is a two-faced coin y’all. The benefits of tech include:
- School is a little more bearable
Imagine how many trips it would take to get to the library just to Google the life cycle of an insect. A lot!
- My Dennis the menace can babysit himself uhmm hello Disney Channel
- I am officially smarter than a 5th grader 😂all thanks to apps that make everything easy
- People never stop being innovative .
The Urgs of Tech
- You kinda forget what your brother looks like. Nobody has family dinners anymore 😢 we are too busy hanging out with our TV families
- Someone can spy on you 😱 I don’t mean to freak you out but y’all people can install nanny cams to spy on you (right!?)
- We tend to become lazy ie the lazy makoti (the one that puts her undies in the washing machine).