I am unemployed! Yep, it means I am broke 362 days a year ( except on my birthday and on Christmas because my family actually blesses me during that time). Being unemployed has made me kind of a drag😂 like they are certain things I do that make my friends hate me. Do wail or relate but above all just laugh out loud.
- I can’t relate to month end excitement.
Uhmmm, I am really sorry I have the same mood January to December 😂 because I am just but unemployed and broke.
- I always want you to be online
I can’t help telling you what I saw on The Doctors 😂. I am just but a Housewife but in my case more of a decorated lazy couch potato with no hubby or kids.
- I feel sorry for myself half the time
Like am I cursed? Or just not connected enough. Please email me a job notice, please.
- I am no longer cool
Like why you hanging out with your work friends without me?😂😂
Being unemployed is hard but here are few tips to stay sane and look like you got your life together.
- Find a hustle you can do to at least afford to buy something for yourself. Think Avon, Inuka, hairdressing(if you can plait that is), tutoring and babysitting.
- Get a gratitude journal. Thank God for small mercies ie waking up (i know it’s hard when your bank account says $0.00)
- Work out. If I am being honest the willpower to skip goes with your wallet but just do maybe 10 situps to stay in shape and look amazing for that coming job.
- Apply for jobs. They will be many shut doors but God ain’t sleeping on you (or me) it shall open.
- You will get sad and totally lose it 😭 Take care of your mental health at this difficult time.
Till next time☕