It’s Friday the 13th and I am expected to be serious (really?) In a sentence or two can I just say this is the most appropriate day to talk about lessons because of this morning I spilled my coffee on my white top, stepped on the dog, missed the bus and other mishaps. But nevertheless, we showed up, laughed through it and had a blast. So 2019 I learned a few lessons because well it was quite a year.
- Not everyone will think you are awesome! Like seriously. Some people will feel like you are full of dog crap so keep it moving.
- You need to save money because one day it’s gonna rain and you gonna need an umbrella.
- Being nice can take you places.
- God is faithful all the time.
- Ginger tastes so good in everything.
What did you learn in 2019?