Here me out y’all *cringe* but I played a bunch of quizzes to determine my June TBR because I am that girl LOL. So whatever result I would get, I would pick the first letter of the result and find a book in that genre or with that specific thing in that category
- I played what which soup matches your personality and got pumpkin soup. That means in June i am reading a Paranormal book *cringe* because the first letter is a P
2. I played Everyone Has A Type Of Cake That Matches Their Personality and got chocolate cake hence I am reading a contemporary book in June because the first letter is C
3. What’s a cold winter day without a thrilling mystery? Uhmm yep we are reading a mystery/thriller this month yay because we got the first letter M
4. Drum-roll anyone but we are reading Christian Contemporary Romance this month all thanks to chocolate donut with sprinkles
5. Does anyone ever say NO to improving themselves? Not me! hellur self-help book.
6. Lastly I have to read a highly-rated book on Goodreads.
I will be sharing my June books on Sunday *yay*