I love social media y’all (mostly I mean I love goodreads and Pinterest) but anyways I love to open my closet so the world can see my social media skeletons (LOOOOOOL)
As a future employee I got to stay on top of all the trends and news *smile*
Guys, Africa has so many amazing afrobloggers so I like to stay in touch.
I like to know what is happening in the world (FOMO or being nosy?) I don’t know but I love their FEED.
4. Uber Facts
I love to know interesting stuff y’all so excuse me
5. Joel Osteen
6. Prowl Magazine
Because it’s my baaby
- Can I just say if someone uses the hashtag #bookstagram I am all up on their shelves *LOL*
- Halle Berry (her workouts inspire me to put spinach on my pizza and daydream about abs)
- Can I say I also enjoy looking at my feed? Yes!?No!?
- Chloe Ting ( I jave been doing the 2 weeks shred challenge for 2 months but then again I am consistent in my failure to be consistent)
- Vuvu Reads (south african booktube)
- Chantelle Jeradi (authentic zimbabwean lifestyle blogger)
- Transformation Church
Which social media accounts do you want me to check out?