Did you make a resolution to read more but don’t seem to have time? Well don’t worry your big sister is here with advice you will love *I hope*
- Read in bed before you sleep – Once Upon A Time I was that girl that would say I was sleeping only to spend an hour on Twitter (okay you got me, I meant to say Pinterest ) and that mobile light would disrupt my sleep after all I spend a whole day on my computer because of my job and now school . I like to give my eyes a break so I go to bed with a book.
- Embrace audiobooks- Last year I struggled with audiobooks but I started the year repeating ” I will love audiobooks” mantra and so far so good. I listen to audiobooks doing chores, doing work, working out and I am loving them so far
- Join a book club: Being in a book club is super cool as you are surrounded with people like you and the discussions may enlighten you and offer a different perspective
- Set a reading challenge for yourself: You can even do one with Goodreads by deciding on how many books you want to read in a year
- Read what you like : You don’t have to read a genre you don’ like because it’s on the bestseller list
How many books do you want to read in 2021?
Don’t forget to follow me on Twit/IG/Goodreads @heyanci